Last updated: October 23, 2018
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
To enable certain functions of the Service
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
We use SlimStat Analytics to collect information about visitor behavior on our website. SlimStat Analytics stores information about what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got here and what you click on.
We configured SlimStat Analytics in order to respect user’s privacy and to be fully compliant with the European GDPR guidelines. SlimStat implements the so-called anonymous cookies: using a method known as ‘IP mask’ through which only partial information are shown, SlimStat does not provide information on the entire IP address. This way, it makes the identification of the user impossible.
We also configured SlimStat Analytics not to set a cookie on the visitor’s browser. That way, we won’t be able to know who is a new visitor or a returning visitor.
We therefore do not collect or store your personal information (e.g. your name, IP address or address), so this information cannot be used to identify who you are.
Cookies we use
Used by the content network, Cloudflare, to identify trusted web traffic.
This cookie is used to determine the preferred language of the visitor and sets the language accordingly on the website, if possible.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/